Baby Milestone Cards
Unisex Photo Cards in a Keepsake Box.
This comprehensive set of 50 beautifully illustrated A6 Baby Milestone Cards were designed in the UK by a Mum to be gender neutral and stylish.
When looking for similar cards she found they were either too gender specific or lacked some of the crucial milestones and firsts, so she decided to make her own. These evolved into the Nested Fox Baby Milestone Cards.
The cards are printed with a luxurious matte laminate finish with space to write your thoughts and memories on the back and the date on the front.
The set includes:
- A gorgeous tree motif that runs through the monthly and weekly age cards, so you will see the tree grow with your baby from tiny beginnings on the ‘1 week old’ card to a colourful full leafed tree on the ‘My First Birthday card’.
- A ‘Can’t wait to meet you!’ Pregnancy Card to take a picture of your bump while you are waiting for baby.
- 3 cards to use in the first few days including ‘Hello World!’, ‘My first day at home’ and ‘My first bath’.
- A special personalised card '___weeks in/___weeks out' to commemorate the date when your baby has been out in the world for as long as they were in the womb. This is instead of a 9 months in/9 months out card as mothers know the length of your pregnancy can be anything but standard so you can use this card regardless of what week you delivered at.
- 5 personalised cards with space to record your own memories including your baby’s favourite toy & book; Today I___; My first___; & I love___ , so you should never be stuck without a card that fits that special moment you want to remember.
- All the development achievement cards you would expect as well as separate cards to commemorate when your baby rolled on to their tummy and on to their back – as parents know these are two different achievements!
- 3 holiday cards to commemorate your child’s first Halloween, Christmas and New Years
- Some unique cards we haven’t seen elsewhere including – ‘My first flight’, ‘My first time in a restaurant’, and ‘My first playdate’, along with other firsts you would expect, such as ‘My first tooth’, ‘My first haircut’ and ‘My first time swimming’
- A reusable Thank You card that you can use to take a picture of your baby alongside gifts from family and friends to send them a highly personalised photo to show your appreciation.
- The cards come in a keepsake box with space on the inside to record your baby’s Name, Date and Time of Birth, Weight, and Place of Birth so you can store them away after all the photos have been taken and take them out when your child is all grown up to read them the thoughts and memories you’ve written on the back of each card.